The Level Up Your Business Podcast
Show Notes for Episode 20: "Online Marketing to Close More Real Estate Deals - Season 3 Preview"
Episode 20 of Season 3
Clickable Show Highlights:
- The only way you can scale your business and income is to create predictability. And, you create predictability by having marketing systems in place that constantly ATTRACT, CONVERT, and NURTURE leads.
THE LEVEL UP YOUR BUSINESS BLOG
TO CLOSE MORE REAL ESTATE DEALS:
SEASON 3 PREVIEW
Buckle your seatbelts! I’m going to talk about something that may be one of the most critical factors in the success of your real estate business.
But before I jump into that, I want to mention that I just finished Season 2 of The Level Up Your Business Podcast, which was about Productivity Hacks for Busy Real Estate Entrepreneurs
That season featured 12 value-packed episodes that focused on showing you how to get more done, gain more time, and be more efficient. If you missed any of those episodes, head to leveluprsj.com/season2.
Now it's time to shift gears for Season 3.
Season 3 is all about one of my favorite topics - which also happens to be the lifeblood of all successful businesses…
... and that's MARKETING!
More specifically, I'm going to focus on three components of online marketing for your real estate investing business:
#1 - How to ATTRACT more prospective buyers and sellers to your business
#2 - Tools and strategies you can use to CONVERT those prospects into actual customers
#3 - Automation tactics to help NURTURE relationships with your leads and customers
Since I’m a real estate investor, and I help real estate investors with online marketing, a lot of what I'll be speaking about is going to be from the marketing perspective of an investor running his/her business.
But, you can actually apply the online marketing for real estate concepts I'll be sharing this season in just about any business.
Today on the Level Up Your Business Podcast I preview Season 3 of the podcast, which will focus on: Online Marketing To Close More Real Estate Deals.
Why is Online Marketing
for Real Estate Investors Important?
This season I’m focusing on using online marketing in order to attract, convert, and nurture leads. There’s a very important reason that I made this the topic of Season 3.
If we’re being 100% real with each other, most real estate investors are living from deal to deal.
Here’s what I mean…
(The typical process to get a deal done)
- You put in work to find a motivated seller.
- Negotiate to get their home under contract.
- Find buyers that may be interested in that home, or that would want to take over your contract for an assignment fee.
- You coordinate closing details and keep all parties in the loop until closing.
- And you see the deal all the way through to closing.
- Then you have a good payday.
BUT THEN WHAT?
You have to start the process... ALL…OVER… AGAIN.
In the movie Groundhog day, you’ll remember the character who Bill Murray played was trapped repeating the same exact day over and over again.
That's basically what your real estate business is like if you don’t have effective marketing in place.
When you neglect marketing, instead of having a steady stream of prospective deals in your pipeline, you're constantly hitting the reset button every time you close a deal. That means you’re always starting the process over again to hunt for your next deal.
Is that really how you want to run your business? And, do you think that’s sustainable long term?
Running your business without consistent marketing in place does the following:
- Makes your income unpredictable, because you don’t have a consistent pipeline of deals.
- Makes it challenging to create a budget - both in your business and personal life - since there can be huge fluctuations in deal flow
- It becomes incredibly difficult for you to take any time off from your business - because if you try to, your income is going to take time off as well. And that’s not good for obvious reasons.
The truth is, just like you, I've dealt with these same frustrations. I've felt like I was on a hamster wheel, where you're only as good as your last closed deal. I don't know about you, but I really didn't like living that way
The bottom line is the only way you can scale your business and income is to create predictability. And, you create predictability by having marketing systems in place that constantly attract, convert and nurture leads.
What To Expect In Season 3
Here's a preview of some of the subjects I'll cover during this season of podcast posts, based on the marketing topics: ATTRACT, CONVERT, NURTURE:
- How to using SEO (search engine optimization) to make sure your real estate site is easily found by prospects.
- How to use social media to build authority and drive leads to your site.
- And, how paid traffic such as Google Adwords and Facebook ads can drive quality leads to your business. Keep in mind with paid traffic, the people who are clicking on ads are seeking your products and services - instead of you chasing after them (like with direct mail).
- The key to setting up your website the right way so that it's not just a pretty brochure site that tells people about your business. But instead, it's a site that captures the contact information of people that may be interested in what you have to offer - so you can follow up with them now, or at a later date.
- I'll break down how to use marketing funnels in your real estate business, and some of my favorite tools and strategies to set them up.
- And I’ll talk about how to set up lead magnets, or “ethical bribes,” so that you can give people that visit your website something of value, in exchange for them providing their contact information. This will also give you an opportunity to follow up with those leads.
- I’ll discuss how to set up automated email sequences so that you can stay engaged with your buyers and sellers, without the tedious task of writing and sending dozens of emails a day.
- You’ll discover how to use retargeting to stay on the top of your prospects and customers minds. This will also increase the likelihood of them doing business with you.
- I’ll talk about how to incorporate cool tools like chat bots, sms, and voice broadcasting in your real estate business to create follow-up-funnels that make your customers feel like they're your favorite client.
Not to mention, I'm going to show you how you can use virtual assistants in different areas of the - attract, convert, and nurture sequence. The will add a personal human touch to your follow-up marketing, while automating some tasks that probably aren't the highest and best use of your time.
By the way, what I just covered is only some of what's in store for you in Season 3. I also have some special guests lined up and a few other surprises!
Next Up In Season 2
Next week I’ll dig into Season 3. I’ll talk about some of the online traffic sources you can (and should) use in your real estate business in order to level up your marketing, increase the leads coming in your business, and close more deals.